Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.

• Judy Akers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38521 by Judy Akers
I have tried to create locations but it "hangs" and does not respond after clicking on the Save button.

I looked in past forum questions, and I made sure that the CURL was enabled for my company's Development server. That server does not have full access to the Web.

Could the Location be trying to access the web (for Google Maps) and that is causing the "hang" on Save?

Or could there be another reason I have not been able to create Locations in either the front or back end?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 5 months ago #38543 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.
What version of the extension you are using ? I think in this case, you should submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check it directly on your site to see the reason of the error and get it fixed !

Regards,

Tuan

• Judy Akers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #38567 by Judy Akers
Replied by Judy Akers on topic Re: Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.
The version is 1.6.2, and it was downloaded last week.

We have discovered that the issue seems to only happen on FIREFOX. We have been able to create Locations using either Internet Explorer or Chrome successfully.

I will not be able to give you access via an Admin account or via FTP - it is against our IPO Security Policy as a government agency.

It has been suggested that we could do an online conference with you using Webex ( www.webex.com/ ). What is the timezone where you are located?

More
10 years 5 months ago #38572 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.
Hi

I am from Vietnam (GMT + 07). However, this weekend, I have to go to my home and could not be available. Could we do that on Monday ?

Tuan

• Judy Akers
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39280 by Judy Akers
Replied by Judy Akers on topic Re: Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.
Because our websites must support multiple browser platforms, We resolved the issue by limiting the creation of locations to Back-end users only and by NOT using Firefox.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39318 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
That's not good. I think there must be something conflict causing the issue. If you still want to solve it, please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check and solve it for you !

Tuan

More
10 years 4 months ago #39332 by toddlando
Replied by toddlando on topic Re: Unable to create Location, CURL is enabled.
I am having the same issue. I can not save new locations in the front end. It does not seem to be related to browser, as this occurs in IE, Chrome, and Firefox.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39358 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

toddlando wrote: I am having the same issue. I can not save new locations in the front end. It does not seem to be related to browser, as this occurs in IE, Chrome, and Firefox.

Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site. I will check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc