Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen

• David Chadwick
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 5 months ago #39501 by David Chadwick
Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen was created by David Chadwick
Hi All

I have a Joomla 3 installation with the latest version of the Events Booking Component for which I purchased the SagePay payment plugin. The problem is that when someone registers for an event, goes through the checkout procedure and confirms to proceed to payment, they just see a white screen. I don't think it's a PHP memory error as I have allocated 256M of memory in the php.ini. I have set error reporting to be ALL and display errors to true, but I'm not shown any error - just the white screen. This happens in Sage Live mode and test mode, and with every Joomla template. Has anyone else had a similar problem or perhaps can offer a suggestion on what's causing it? Regards, Chadders

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• David Chadwick
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39532 by David Chadwick
Replied by David Chadwick on topic Re: Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen
My oversight - there was a later version of the Sagepay payment plugin which fixed the mis-spelling of the word 'application' which caused the code to fail with a white screen.

Just a pointer for anyone selling outside of the USA - the plugin sends the BillingState and DeliveryState values to Sagepay. The problem is that Sagepay expects a two-letter state code rather than a longer state or county name and returns an error if it receives anything other than a two-letter value. Rather than write a logic rule into the code I simply commented out the lines relating to the state - Sagepay doesn't need it anyway.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen
Thanks David for sharing the solution ! I also updated the payment plugin with the modification you suggested. Hope it is OK now !

Tuan

• Lorraine Pocklington
More
10 years 4 months ago #39962 by Lorraine Pocklington
Replied by Lorraine Pocklington on topic Re: Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen
Is there a link to the later version? I can only find the old one and I am having the same problem. THANKS!

More
10 years 4 months ago #39968 by steve
Yes I'm getting today at sagepay

Status Detail: 3045 : The Currency field is missing.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39978 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen

Lorraine Pocklington wrote: Is there a link to the later version? I can only find the old one and I am having the same problem. THANKS!

You can login to your account, access to My Downloads menu item at the top of this site, see the order and download the latest version from there, upgrade it to your site and it will work well.

Tuan

More
10 years 4 months ago #39979 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

steve wrote: Yes I'm getting today at sagepay

Status Detail: 3045 : The Currency field is missing.

That's strange. When did you download the plugin? Are you sure you entered the correct currency code in the Currency parameter of the payment plugin ?

Tuan

More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #39990 by steve
Do not worry about me! Made the most basic error!

was using the test key and not the live key in the system!
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by steve.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39991 by Tuan Pham Ngoc

steve wrote: Do not worry about me! Made the most basic error!

was using the test key and not the live key in the system!

Great. Thanks Steve for the update !

Tuan

• Lorraine Pocklington
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #39992 by Lorraine Pocklington
Replied by Lorraine Pocklington on topic Re: Joomla 3 Events Booking Sagepay White Screen
Hi Tuan
I tried the new version - no joy. I also tried uninstalling the old one and reinstalling from the new download.
I will try again and then open up a support ticket so you can see what I'm doing wrong! It did say version 1.0 in the code header so I thought I had the first version, but maybe....
Thanks
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Lorraine Pocklington.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc