Block Registants to edit in Registration history

• Clube BTT Odemira
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago - 10 years 4 months ago #39721 by Clube BTT Odemira
Block Registants to edit in Registration history was created by Clube BTT Odemira
Hi, Is it possible to block the registants to edit ther regists on he Registration history? I have a problem If the event is paid the registant can edit the registation after the confirmation is complete, for example he can regist without chosing to lunch and paid the evente withouth the lunch, and after the administrator confirm the registation he can change is regist and put the lunch, without the administrator to notice. The solution was to block de edition after the registation was chaged to complete.
Last edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Clube BTT Odemira.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #39747 by Renata
I need to know this too...

More
10 years 4 months ago #39793 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Block Registants to edit in Registration history
I think we can simply remove the Save button on edit screen and it should be OK. Could you please check it and confirm ?

Regards,

Tuan

• Clube BTT Odemira
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39815 by Clube BTT Odemira
Replied by Clube BTT Odemira on topic Re: Block Registants to edit in Registration history
And how we do this?

More
10 years 4 months ago #39819 by Renata
Hi!

I removed the link in the events' title on Registration history's page.
You go on components/com_eventbooking/views/history/tmpl/default.php, on line 104, you take off the "<a href=...>".

• Clube BTT Odemira
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 4 months ago #39827 by Clube BTT Odemira
Replied by Clube BTT Odemira on topic Re: Block Registants to edit in Registration history
and how can I delete the save button?

More
10 years 4 months ago #39917 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Block Registants to edit in Registration history
Hi

You can open the file components/com_eventbooking/views/registrant/tmpl/default.php, find the code below and remove it to remove the button:
Code:
<input type="button" class="btn btn-primary" name="btnSave" onclick="saveRegistrant();" value="<?php echo JText::_('EB_SAVE_REGISTRANT'); ?>" />

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc