show/hide not working

• thirdsun
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4061 by thirdsun
show/hide not working was created by thirdsun
toggling show / hide on event capacity and registered seems to have no impact on the front end event detail view. I edited the template view to remove them, but may want to fix that for future releases.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4086 by villagesquare
Replied by villagesquare on topic Re: show/hide not working
I also had this problem and found that there were two places to set the Show/Hide. One is in the Configuration, and the other is on the actual event itself. Hope this helps.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4128 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: show/hide not working
Hi

First of all , I am sorry for lack of document. I am still working hard to add some new features to the extension. The document will be released very soon to all of you .

Regarding your questions , I will explain more detail about how these settings works :

1. The first place where you can change this setting is in the Configuration area. When you create a new event, the setting from Configuration are will be applied to this new event by default . For example , If in the configuration area , you set Zip field to require, then when you create a new event, the zip field will be marked as require, too .

2. The second place is when you create / edit an event. The reason I added the setting here is that it allows you to override the config setting in configuration are for Individual Event . That makes the extension becomes more flexible .

Hope this help .

Regards ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc