Discount + event(not registration) date

• cinephotorooms
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4140 by cinephotorooms
Discount + event(not registration) date was created by cinephotorooms
Hi!
thanks for great component. Works pretty well and to be honest can't wait to see next version!

For now I found two major problems in my case:
- After choosing discount (either % or amount) prize is not being affected, where this is one of the main functionalities I'm after here.
- After user registers to the event, I have difficulty in finding event he has registered for. In my case, there is one event with the same name that repeats itself every day for a month or two. In admin's confirmation email we can find event's name but not event's date(when it really happens). In back-end/events management we can see number of registrants but no clue who that is.
In registrants management we can see users who have registered, but no clue for which event registration was made(we can see only registration date - not events date, and amount, still not enough to find out for which event user has enrolled).
Finally, there is plugin for cb which adds tab with registration history. It makes me to go to front-end and search for user who has just registered and check his event's date(it is there, yes). The problem is, I need to allow customers to register to events without need of creating CB account. Even if they created CB account after registration(what happens in my case, still too late but it happens) registration is not being linked to the user's email(if lets say he used the same email for event reg and cb reg).

The last one I think will be fixed with new release, as I have seen on this forum you plan to implement auto cb acc creation upon registration. That's just fantastic and gives me one problem less, but it will still be very nice to see what is event's date through backend or at least via language file in email.

Your help will be appreciated.
kind regards,
patrick

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• cinephotorooms
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4141 by cinephotorooms
Replied by cinephotorooms on topic Re: Discount + event(not registration) date
also, will there be a chance to give discount for promotional code users or at least depending on group, not only registration?

More
13 years 8 months ago #4156 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount + event(not registration) date
Hi

Thanks for your reporting / suggetions :

1. The member discount feature was not implemented in the previous version . It is now implemented in version 1.1.0 . Please login to download this new version and update to your site .

2. The event title is now added to Registrants management screen (I don't think we need event date, so I don't add event date to this screen) . If you need event date, I can modify the code alitle and send the modified files to you .

3. For coupon code , It will be implemented in the next version of the extension . I will let you know when it is released .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• cinephotorooms
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4164 by cinephotorooms
Hi again,
thank you for quick response. I will download new version in order to get the discount functionality.

When it comes to event date it is important to me because all of the events have the same name, and I need to find out for which day users have registered. I will be very thankful for your help with code to add event date somewhere in backend because whithout this I cannot fully use this extension. I will end-up asking users for which day they have registered which cannot happen.
Kind regards,
patrick

• cinephotorooms
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4165 by cinephotorooms
And simple answer why it is helpful to have event date somewhere, I run photography business with photo shoot booking online, so my events have the same name, and they repeat every day. To be honest, maybe it will be easier to have event date in confirmation email? The same way it was done with event name?

More
13 years 8 months ago #4166 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Discount + event(not registration) date
Hi Patrick

Please update the extension to latet version . After that, submit a support ticket contains FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site so that I can do this small customization for you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• cinephotorooms
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4167 by cinephotorooms
thank you.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc