Unable to remove "Export Registrants" button

• Michel Guillet
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41527 by Michel Guillet
Unable to remove "Export Registrants" button was created by Michel Guillet
I am having the following problem:
As soon as there is at least one registrant to an event, a "Export Registrants" button appears in the front end and I have not found any way of getting rid of it.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41577 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Unable to remove "Export Registrants" button
Hi Mike

That button only be showed if you are the creator of that event or you belong to the group which have Registrants Management permission set to Allowed (you can go to Events Booking -> Configuration, click on Options button in the toolbar to change the permission settings).

So I think you see the button is because you are logged in as super admin account (which has that permission by default). Try to login using a simple registered account and you shouldn't see the button/

Tuan

• Michel Guillet
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41603 by Michel Guillet
Replied by Michel Guillet on topic Re: Unable to remove "Export Registrants" button
Hi Tuan,

I have tried to access the site being logged out of both frontend and backend, but still see the button. As far as changing the permissions, I did read a thread on this topic in the forum, so I tried to deny public access and even to superadmin to registrants management, but I still see it.

This being said, when trying from another computer, it does not show up. So this is likely ok, but strange that I cannot get rid of it on my computer.

Thank you for your help.

Mike

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc