• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 8 months ago #4158 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Events Booking 1.1.0 releases was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi All

Today, I just released the next version of Events Booking extension, version 1.1.0 . In this version, there are some new features added and some bugs were fixed :

1. I re-wrote some code in the extension to make it extendable by adding new plugins into the system.

2. Some new payment plugins releases : Paypal Pro, Google Checkout, FirstData and Moneybookers payment plugins. Now, your customers can pay for you in 9 different payment gateways. Some new payment plugins will be added very soon .

3. Implemented Members Discount feature .

4. Added Event Title in Registrants management screen so that you can see what event this registrant register for easily .

5. Fixed some small issues : Show / Hide Capacity and Registered column, Copy category feature.....

I will continue working hard to add more new features to the extension . Please suggest the features you want in Features wishlist section of this forum .

To upgrade to new version, you can simply login to your account, access your order menu item , download the latest version. Then go to your site, uninstall the old version and install this new version. Don't worry about the old data, they will all be kept .

Thanks for supporting my development so far .

Regards ,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4169 by franseq
Replied by franseq on topic Re: Events Booking 1.1.0 releases
Hi Tuan,

I'm looking forward to installing last version but I cannot find where I can download this version.
When I log on my account, i'm just able to download version of august.

Moreover, can you give details about upgrade. If I uninstall the component by joomla component I'm afraid to loose created events ! Do I have to backup a directory ? Can you confirm.

Many thanks for your support.

Franck

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 years 8 months ago #4170 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Events Booking 1.1.0 releases
Hi

You can simply uninstall the old version and install this new version (1.1.0) . Don't worry about old data , nothing will be lost .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4178 by franseq
Hi Tuan,

Some feedback following upgrade in 1.1.0

Upgrade procedure is working except for translation. All translation data are erased :(
Fortunately I made a backup, I'm trying to find the translation file.

Most critical, I'm just using offline payment and then have unpublished all plugins except offline.
Consequently there is a bug when clicking register. CSS is not applied, no button to confirm.

Many thanks for your help

Franck

More
13 years 8 months ago #4179 by franseq
Hi Tuan,

Additional feedback about new release.
Really appreciate to have opportunity to define a start date and end date, but event is not displayed correctly on the calendar layout.
For exemple if my event is defined during 2 days, only start date is displayed on calendar and not second day.

Thanks
Franck

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc