New Payment Plugin

• damaskmedia
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4161 by damaskmedia
New Payment Plugin was created by damaskmedia
Hi Tuan,

I have installed the new update but there seems to be no new options for the payment methods. Am i doing something wrong or do i need to install the new payment plugins?

please advise

thanks

Abdul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4162 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: New Payment Plugin
Hi

The extension comes with 4 popular payment gateways (Paypal, Authorize.net, Eway , Worldpay) and Offline payment option. Some other less popular payment gateways are released as Payment Plugins ( joomdonation.com/index.php?option=com_dm...ut=columns&Itemid=59 ), if you want to use one of these new payment plugins , you will need to purchase it and install it via Payment Plugins installation function.

Also , in this new version, to change merchant account for a payment plugin, you will need to look at Payment Plugins, then click on the payment plugin you want to change and enter the plugin parameter (for example, with Paypal, you can enter Paypal Email, Choose Paypal currency....) .

Furthermore, If you use more than one payment methods, you can change ordering of them (for example, if you use Paypal and Authorize.net, you can move Authorize.net above Paypal....) .

Hope my explanation is clear to you .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc