Language not working after update

• Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41618 by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
Language not working after update was created by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
Hey.
I have updated my Event Booking to the newest version. After updating my translations dossent work :S My admin and site is language is set to Danish. It has worked befor updating. The eventbooking.sys.ini dossent load at all (not even in english) and the eventbooking.ini (the main ini) is in english, no matter what. I have translated both ini to danish and put them in the right folder, width the right alias. As i mentioned, it worked befor updating :pinch:

Any one know how to fix this? Tuan? :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #41684 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Language not working after update
Hi

Upgrade should not cause any issues with the language file, maybe your language file was broken ? Please submit a support ticket sending me admin and FTP account of the site so that I can check and correct it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

• Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41740 by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
Replied by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen on topic Re: Language not working after update
Hi Tuan.

How can the language file be broken? I cant send you my ftp, because my company site, and other subdomains are located there, so i prefer not to :blush:

Maybe you could guide me how to troubleshoot this. it is the last thing i need, befor this modul is perfect! :side:

I have updated to your newest version (invoice), and it just got worse. Now it shows the titles in the menu (eb-dashboard, eb-config etc..) I have tryed deleting the english ini, and transfered the original from the zip, but with same the result. :S

I have notice my front-end ini has changed too. For example the "please enter..." alert, only shows "Please". Even though i have customized it to show something different. This is wierd!

More
10 years 2 months ago #41804 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Language not working after update
There was a bug in the initial update of version 1.6.3 regarding the language file and it causes the issue. Could you please try to update it again ?

If you still have problem with language file, I am afraid of we will need to discuss directly about it via Skype. So pelase contact me via Skype. My Skype nickname is tuanpnves.

Regards,

Tuan

• Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #41820 by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen
Replied by Kenneth Kjær Nielsen on topic Re: Language not working after update
Hey Tuan.

Iam still having the same problem :(
I will add you to skype asap!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc