Registrant Management

• jnobles
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4177 by jnobles
Registrant Management was created by jnobles
I just purchased this and it seems to be working fine. I tested it and registered as an individual. I chose offline payment. The order went through and showed one registrant in the management area. When I clicked on the registrant to look at details, and then saved, it erased the registrant completely.

I then tested via Paypal. I actually registered and paid for an event. That registrant never showed up in the Registrant Management area.

Is there something I'm missing about keeping registrants in that area and the Paypal paid registrations showing up?
Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4190 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Registrant Management
Hi

When I clicked on the registrant to look at details, and then saved, it erased the registrant completely.

=> That was my mistake . I fixed it and uploaded the code to server. Please login to your account to download the latest code and update to your site . After that, it will work fine .

I then tested via Paypal. I actually registered and paid for an event. That registrant never showed up in the Registrant Management area.

=> If you site is offline or you setup it on a local computer, Paypal IPN won't work and the registrants won't be showed up in the back-end. If your site is live and the registrants does not show, I will need to check your site to find out (I know some plugins like RS Fireworld block Paypal IPN) . Please give me your site information (Joomla administrator account so that I can do a quick check for you) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• jnobles
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4200 by jnobles
Replied by jnobles on topic Re: Registrant Management
I sent you a user name and password via your email. Please let me know what you think.

It seems to be an issue where the Paypal registration is not connecting with the back-end. Even though a "live" payment does go through (which I receive), I never shows up as a registrant.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc