a few issues

More
13 years 8 months ago #4180 by ezor
a few issues was created by ezor
hi,

I purschased your eventbooking extension a few hours ago and have the following issues:

1. the buttons after the forms for registration are not in the right position (see the attached image)
2. in the component configuration I can hide/show the "Show Event Capacity" and the "Show number registered users" fields but when I create/edit an event only the "capacity" field is available. Can I configure these fields per event?
3. can I create a custom field which wiill be required and shown only in the billing forms for both individual and group billing? if I create a custom field as required for both group and individual then it will also appear in the group member registration.
4. how can I access your download area for updates?

Thanks a lot
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4183 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: a few issues
Hi

I just went the client site to check these issues :

1. the buttons after the forms for registration are not in the right position (see the attached image)

=> There was some issue with the css file of his template. I made a small modification and It works fine now .

2. in the component configuration I can hide/show the "Show Event Capacity" and the "Show number registered users" fields but when I create/edit an event only the "capacity" field is available. Can I configure these fields per event?

=> When you choose show / hide these parameters, it only applied to front-end, not back end . In the back-end, you can still specify event capacity and when number registrants reached this capacity, the event won't accpet any other registrants . These settings are global for now (It applies to all events) . In the future version, I will makes it configurable for individual event .

3. can I create a custom field which wiill be required and shown only in the billing forms for both individual and group billing? if I create a custom field as required for both group and individual then it will also appear in the group member registration.

=> Right now, It is not possible . I am working on it now and it should be available within few hours .

4. how can I access your download area for updates?

You can simply access to Your Orders menu item in the User menu section to download latest version of the extension .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4184 by ezor
Replied by ezor on topic Re: a few issues
Thanks a lot for your excellent support.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4191 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Regarding the custom field, I modified the code alitle and upload the new code to server. Now, when you create a custom field, you can choose :

1. All : This custom field will be showed on Individual registration, Group Billing page and Member information page .

2. Individual Billing page : Only be showed in individual billing page

3. Group Billing page : Only be showed in Group billing page .

4. Both Group Billing page and and Individual Billing page .

5. Member information page

I sent the latest version to you via email . Please check your email to get it .

To other customers : If you want to have this feature, please download the latest code in the server and upgrade to your site .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4192 by ezor
ok. thanks. when I receive it will I just unistall the current one and then install the new one?
Nondas

More
13 years 8 months ago #4193 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Please check your email. I sent it to your email recently .

You can simply uninstall the old version and install this new version (I wanted to help you to do that but You changed admin account :) ) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #4209 by ezor
Hi,

The only issues I experience now are:

1. for the free events, although the users are registering in the database and I can see them in backend, the admin and the users are not receiving any notification emails when register. When the user press the confirmation button gets a blank page not the confirmation page and that's why, I believe, we don't receive notification emails. This applies to both individual and group registration for free events. For paid events everything is working fine. I am doing the tests with paypal and offline payments. Since almost everything is ok now I published the event booking on our site and you can test it.

2. Paid events/free events - group registration. When we add members the "cancel registration" button does not respond ( In the individual registration there is a "back" button which when selected we go back one page). Do we need this button in the group member registration - maybe we can remove it or replace it with a back button like in individual registration.

3. Paid events, group registration. In the message confirmations we don't get the information from the extra fields.

4. This is not an issue, just a question. In the category layout, how can I change the background and font color of the box in the right which shows the event properties (it's something like light blue now). If you can tell me where in the css file I can do it.

Thanks,
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by ezor.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4218 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I replied you via support ticket .

For #1 : It was a bug. I fixed it and uploaded the latest code to server .

For #2 : Infact, we don't need this button in this case . So I removed the button .

For #3 : I checked and didn't see any problem . Could you please send me URL of the event you tried to register so that I can check it ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

More
13 years 8 months ago #4227 by ezor
Hi Tuan,

once again thank you for your prompt and excellent support.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc