Problem With Registered User History Filter

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 2 months ago #41960 by toad78
When a user clicks on a filter category that they've never registered for an event under that category, the system displays the message "You haven't registered for any events yet"--which isn't true because the user has registered for events, but maybe not under that selected category. But if the user clicks on a menu link to go back to their Registration History, that same message appears, which is false, since the user has registered for events under a different category. But the filter box has disappeared and there is no way to get back.

How can this be fixed? BTW, Joomla cache is off.

How can this be fixed?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42026 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem With Registered User History Filter
Hi

That's strange. Could you please make a screenshot of the page you are talking about so that I can have a look at it ?

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 2 months ago #42056 by toad78
History List:

Choosing Category that User is not registered for:

Correct message:

Clicked the Registration History link and this provides the same (incorrect) result:

Clicking the Registration History link should take me back to the first screenshot screen.

The URL of the link:

I hope you can figure this one out because I still can't.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42073 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Problem With Registered User History Filter
I don't see the reason of the error yet. Maybe you can submit support ticket sending me information of your site so that I can check and correct it for you.

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 2 months ago #42124 by toad78
The 'error' is when the user clicks on the Registration History link after that message has posted on the page. Clicking the Registration History button is supposed to take the user back to the Registration History page, and it doesn't.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc