export custom field

• Danny Chamberlin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #42055 by Danny Chamberlin
export custom field was created by Danny Chamberlin
How do you export the values of a custom field that a registrant selected? I have a form that has the custom field "Add-Ons" with two values - a banquet ticket and a t-shirt. I see the users' total amount, but I have no idea if they ordered a banquet ticket or a t-shirt (they are the same price). I cannot find a way to view which value the person selected. How do I do this? I see the option to show Custom FIeld in "View List" on the front end, but I disable that for privacy reasons. I need to find out who purchased what, but there doesn't seem to be a way. Please assist ASAP
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Danny Chamberlin. Reason: extra word in title

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42075 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: export custom field
Hi Danny

When you export registrants of an event, the data for custom field will be exported as well. It doesn't work like that on your site ? Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin account of your site so that I can check and correct it for you ?

Tuan

• Danny Chamberlin
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago #42084 by Danny Chamberlin
Replied by Danny Chamberlin on topic Re: export custom field
Disregard. Now that I've had some sleep, I figured out the problem - it was your basic ID-ten-T operator error :blush: Genius here was on our dev site which doesn't have the field in question... :blink: :S

More
10 years 2 months ago #42190 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: export custom field
Hehe, great. Thanks Danny for the update !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc