[SOLVED]Error creating New Location

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #42275 by nhtim
Our website was recently upgraded from J1.5 to 2.5. We updated to the newest version of EventsBooking for the J2.5 site.

I have two problems when I try to create a new location:

1: When trying to assign a user, I get a popup and it shows all the pages of users, but I can change pages.... it always shows me the first page. I was able to locate the user to assign, by using search. Any explanation why I can not go to the other pages of users.

2: After data is entered and I attempt to save it, I get this error message ..... Unknown column 'user_id' in 'field list' SQL=INSERT INTO `jos_eb_locations` (`id`,`name`,`address`,`city`,`state`,`zip`,`country`,`lat`,`long`,`published`,`user_id`) VALUES ('0','Holiday Inn, Mansfield, MA','31 Hampshire St','Mansfield','MA','02048','United States','42.3663308','-71.0918046','1','83')

Also, in the admin section My date fields are showing dates like this ..... %03-%28-%2014, I have not published anything so I dont know if thats how they will appear when all is published.

I am hoping that this is not a serious problem related to the recent upgrade to J2.5. I appreciate any help you may be able to provide.

I have included two images... before and after saving

Attachments:
Last edit: 10 years 2 months ago by nhtim.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 months ago #42293 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Error creating New Location
Seems the upgrade process was not success for some reasons. Please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that we can check and correct it for you.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc