Guidance/Suggestion Please

• Laura Rey
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42493 by Laura Rey
Guidance/Suggestion Please was created by Laura Rey
Hi,
My client runs a conference every year for which they want to register users. Included in the conference is a tour. The tour is an additional price and a user can register for more than one participant. I'm not sure if it is possible to set this up with Event Booking.

Suggestions?

I tried setting the tour up as another event, but I can't register for it more than once. So, if I have more than one person to add to the tour, I'm not sure how to do that.

Laura

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #42564 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Guidance/Suggestion Please
Hi Laura

If the tour is another event, I think you can simply use Group Registration option to register for more than one person ?

- Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, make sure you set "Activate Shopping Cart" feature to No.

- Then edit the event, set Registration type to "Both Individual and Group Registration"

After that, when you view the "Tour" event, you will see the group registration option and It can be used to register for more than one person.

Could you please try ?

Tuan

• Laura Rey
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #42577 by Laura Rey
Replied by Laura Rey on topic Guidance/Suggestion Please
I'll try this.

The larger scenario I'm facing is a conference in which people can register for the whole conference, or any number of sub events: (1 day only, meals only, tour only, etc.)

I was thinking that I would have to create separate events for each sub-event. Correct?

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc