Field Management Issues

• kmente
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4228 by kmente
Field Management Issues was created by kmente
Hi,

- I just implemented your great Event-Booking Module for our Customers Website and I have problems with putting the custom fields in the right order. How can i rearrange them so that they appear above the fields "Name" and "Last Name"? It seems that it doesn´t work properly.

- Is there any chance to edit the lenghts of the default fields? Right now it doesn´t look very pretty with all the different lenghts.

- my last problem is that I just can´t figure out how the data of the fields that I have added manually is shown in the Confirmation-Mail and the Registrant Management.

Oh, I almost forgot: by clicking on the event location I get an error message. My mistake? Did I oversee something?

Thanks alot for your help in advance.....

Greets
Kmente

CustomersWebsite

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4237 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Field Management Issues
Hi

Thanks for using our extension. Here are my answers to your questions :

- I just implemented your great Event-Booking Module for our Customers Website and I have problems with putting the custom fields in the right order. How can i rearrange them so that they appear above the fields "Name" and "Last Name"? It seems that it doesn´t work properly.

=> In the current version, the custom fields are placed after the basic fields (first name, last name...), so you could not move the custom fields above First name, last name .

Is there any chance to edit the lenghts of the default fields? Right now it doesn´t look very pretty with all the different lenghts.

For the basic fields (first name, last name), if you want to change the length of it, we need to overridde the default layout . I can guide you if you want .

My last problem is that I just can´t figure out how the data of the fields that I have added manually is shown in the Confirmation-Mail and the Registrant Management.

=> All the custom fields you created is showed in [REGISTRATION_DETAIL] tag already, so you don't need to do anything with this .

Oh, I almost forgot: by clicking on the event location I get an error message. My mistake? Did I oversee something?

=> You need to sign up for a google map API key at code.google.com/intl/vi-VN/apis/maps/signup.html . Then, go to configuration and enter the new key which you registered .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• kmente
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4264 by kmente
Replied by kmente on topic Re: Field Management Issues
=> You need to sign up for a google map API key at code.google.com/intl/vi-VN/apis/maps/signup.html . Then, go to configuration and enter the new key which you registered .

I thought about that too, but it doesn´t work. I will always get an error message. Even with the the new generated key.

Greeting
Kmente

More
13 years 8 months ago #4266 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

Could you send FTP account and Joomla administrator account of your site to contact@joomdonation.com so that I can check ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

• kmente
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4267 by kmente
Replied by kmente on topic Re: Field Management Issues
;-) I´d love to, but I´m not allowed. ;)

I guess it is a matter of multiple Domains. I think I will try to disable the "locations" field.

Thanks for your help, anyway. Great support.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4272 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Could you please atleast give me your site URL so that I can check it ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

• kmente
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago - 13 years 8 months ago #4273 by kmente
Last edit: 13 years 8 months ago by kmente.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4274 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi

I checked your site and It seems you are using an old version of the extension . I sent the latest version to you via email. Could you please re-install it on your site (please back up the language file first if you made change to language file) .

Thanks ,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc