Group Registration Button will not Display

• Michael Butler
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #43024 by Michael Butler
Group Registration Button will not Display was created by Michael Butler
We have a site southernsnowseekers.org/activities/campfest that we cannot get the register group button to display. Am I missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 month ago #43031 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Registration Button will not Display
Hi Michael

Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Activate Shopping Cart, set it to No and the group registration button will be displayed.

Regards,

Tuan

More
9 years 2 months ago #59454 by Dan Schmidt
Replied by Dan Schmidt on topic Group Registration Button will not Display
I went into settings it the shopping cart was already set to inactive (we've never used it). I've made sure that both individual and group registrations are allowed, set group pricing, and allotted a maximum group size of 12. Any ideas why the group registration button would still not show?
Attachments:

More
9 years 2 months ago #59476 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Group Registration Button will not Display
Hi Dan

Seems I answered your question via email. You are using ebregister plugin to display registration form of an event in a Joomla article and that's the reason the group registration is not displayed

In this case, I think you will need to create a menu item to link to event detail page. users can then access to that menu item, see the event detail, and then choose to register individual or register group from that event detail page

That's the only way to setup

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc