Strange Blank registration info for a blank event

• erixis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #43116 by erixis
I just had an odd thing happen. I have a site set up with an active event with registration open. The only event that it open is for 05/02/2014. Today, I got two separate emails alerting me to to separate registrations for an event with no name occurring on today's date. Of course there is no such event, and there was no info on the event in the email, and no data on who registered. There are two registrations with blank information slots in the back end of the site.

The email looked like this:
Dear administrator

User has just registered for event . The registration detail is as follow :

Event Event date Price Quantity Sub total
First name
Email
Regards,

Events management team

So how could this happen? I use Admintools and there were no security alerts prior to or after this.

Any ideas would be helpful

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 years 1 month ago #43123 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Strange Blank registration info for a blank event
That's strange. It seems something happens and the session of the registrant is lost (maybe they stay on the registration form for too long time before press the process button to process the registration).

Please wait for more registrants. If the issue happens again, please let me know so that I can check it directly on your site.

Regards,

Tuan

• erixis
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 month ago #43154 by erixis
Thanks for the response Tuan. I will monitor for additional errors and post them here.

Eric

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc