Issues with Registrant Management

• Winston Baccus
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43755 by Winston Baccus
Issues with Registrant Management was created by Winston Baccus
I've run into a couple of issues with registrant management.

We are using EventBooking to manage our summer camp registrations.

Someone accidentally registered for the wrong event and needed to move into another week. There is a price difference between the 2 events.

First off, when moving from when event to another, it changes the amount paid to an amount that does not reflect what they actually paid. It updates the amount to match the new event's cost.

Secondly, if you change a record in a group to Pending, it unpublishes it. The only way I know that is because I login to SQL and see in the table that it's marked unpublished. There seems to be no way to get it back via the Joomla Back-End Admin Interface.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43834 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Issues with Registrant Management
Hi Winston

1=> Yes. When you change the event for the registrant, the registration amount will be re-calculated to reflect the cost of the new event. That's how it is designed to work.

2=> Infact, if users used an online payment method to pay for the registration, you should never unpublish it. The extension won't show pending registration records of someone who use online payment by default. If you want to show these records, go to Events Booking -> Configuration, find the config option Show Pending Registration records, set it to Yes and it will be showed.

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc