User List

• Zach Hanson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43816 by Zach Hanson
User List was created by Zach Hanson
I was wondering if there is a way to make the Registered user list display option public.

I would also like to know if there is a way to change the page. Add User Name field, or other custom created fields in EB software.

Also if there was a way to filter the display based on the fields that would be great as well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43838 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User List
Hi

At the moment, EB has a feature to display list of registrants of an event when they view event details. Basically, when you view an event, there is a link called [VIEW LIST] allows you to click on to view list of registrants plof that event. Will that meet your need ? See eventbooking.joomdonation.org/index.php?...&event_id=9&Itemid=4 for a sample !

Tuan

• Zach Hanson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago - 10 years 3 weeks ago #43851 by Zach Hanson
Replied by Zach Hanson on topic User List
Yes but for some reason on my site the [VIEW LIST] only shows for Admin Accounts, I want to make it public.

I also want to want to know if its possible to change the information that is displayed.
Such as Remove the First and Last Name, and put the username from the site in the list.
I also want to add some of the custom fields I have created to the list.

Plus, like I said would be nice to make this list sort able, ie. Click on field name at top of list and sort it ascending alphabetically by name, or registration date, or by my custom fields if I can add them.
Last edit: 10 years 3 weeks ago by Zach Hanson.

More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43858 by FrankM
Replied by FrankM on topic User List
View List
Goto Configuration, click on "Options". Set permissions for joomla groups.

Add Customfields
Goto Events, klick on an event. Goto "Advance Settings" There you can put in the "Custom Fields IDs"

Productiv: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5
Testsys: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5

Sorry, english isn't my native language.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Zach Hanson

• Zach Hanson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 3 weeks ago #43859 by Zach Hanson
Thank you Frank, this helped me a good bit, cant believe I missed those...I know better...lol...

When I add the custom field IDs in the advanced settings do I need a special divider? Whats the format to have more than ID?

21 22 23
21, 22, 23
????
No matter how I have tried it only displays the first one and then a small empty column next...is my format wrong or is the page itself cutting additional info off?

Now is there anyway to remove the First and Last Name Fields and put the username they registered with instead?

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43863 by FrankM
Replied by FrankM on topic User List

Works for me. ;)

Productiv: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5
Testsys: Joomla 3.5.1 / EB 2.4.3 / PHP 7.0.5

Sorry, english isn't my native language.

• Zach Hanson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #43869 by Zach Hanson
Thank you Frank for all the help...

I got it working right now. I have two events with the same name and kept making changes to one and looking at the list for the other...lol...

So now I just need one of the developers to chime in and tell me if there is a way to remove the first and last name and replace it with usernames since its public.

Also would like to know if there is a way to change the size of the popup it loads into, or just remove the popup all together, I wouldn't mind it just loading on a normal page when the link is clicked.
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Zach Hanson.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43877 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User List
Hi

You will need to know php code to customize Events Booking to show username instead of first name and last name. Also, doing the modification will prevent you from updating to future releases of the extension.

To change make the link open on new page instead of popup, please get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking/views/event/tmpl folder of your site.

Regards,

Tuan
Attachments:

• Zach Hanson
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43881 by Zach Hanson
Thank you Tuan,

I have been paying attention to some of your planned updates and dont want to limit myself. :) I was afraid that changing this I would have to modify php code..

I downloaded the link and did as instructed however the [VIEW LIST] still loads into a popup window..

Here is my page:
blacksheep.5mikesmilsim.com/index.php/events

Temp user login
User name: user
Password: user00

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc