Event doesn't show up in notification after paypal

• olafsabatschus
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4260 by olafsabatschus
I only get "Ihre Anmeldung für [EVENT_TITLE] wurde abgebrochen" instead of the title of the Event, that I gave it in the backoffice (looked it up, the event HAS a title which is saved in the database) - did I do something wrong while translating the language pack or something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 8 months ago #4262 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event doesn't show up in notification after paypal
Hi

Could you let me know the version you are using ? Please make sure you downloaded the latest version (1.1.0) and install in on your site . You can download the latest version by accessing Your Orders menu item under users menu .

Thanks ,

Tuan

• olafsabatschus
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4297 by olafsabatschus
Replied by olafsabatschus on topic Re: Event doesn't show up in notification after paypal
..there was only one download available as far as I could see, but I'll have a look, now if there's more!

• olafsabatschus
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4298 by olafsabatschus
Replied by olafsabatschus on topic Re: Event doesn't show up in notification after paypal
..it's from 20th August, this year, and I only find one download link with one file offered. I can of course fix something in the code, if this is a known bug and you know how to fix it? Quite important, because it doesn't look good to see [event_title] instead of the name you've given the event!

More
13 years 8 months ago #4299 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Re: Event doesn't show up in notification after paypal
Hi

Ihre Anmeldung für [EVENT_TITLE] wurde abgebrochen

=> Where do you see this text ? In notification email ? Could you please give me more information ?

Thanks ,

Tuan

• olafsabatschus
  • Topic Author
More
13 years 8 months ago #4300 by olafsabatschus
It's when I abort a paypal payment and get back on my website: I think this is a text that can be translated from the backoffice for messages and you might have to check the correct [Event_Title] spelling, so I even copied it from other fields, which also did not help avoid this-

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc