Top/ Left_Top Navigation Bar Issues

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43934 by james
Goodday,

Can you please help me solve this problem I have run into. I have installed the Events Booking - Joomla Events Registration extension and everything is working fine as it should be. But when you click on the navigation link which sends you to where that module is published, the navigation bar and the left_top display (Creative Design) is out of sync. I checked with our template provider and they came back to me saying “some of the CSS or scripts from the 3rd party extension on that page are affecting the rest of the site. The extension should be using its own unique CSS calls that do not target commonly used items provided with Joomla”. Please advice on how to correct this issue. Please follow this link... 3counties10k.co.uk/index.php/entry/online-entry . And have a look at the other pages to see what I am talking about.

Secondly when you want to Register, only the Register (Individual) appears and the Register (Group) does not. How can I solve that as well please?

Kind Regards

James

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43949 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Top/ Left_Top Navigation Bar Issues
Hi James

Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site ? I will check to see what's wrong with the css and get it corrected for you.

For register group option, maybe it is not showed because :

1. You set Registration Type of the event to "Individual Only"

2. Or you set "Activate Shopping Cart feature" config option of Events Booking to Yes ?

Tuan

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43961 by james
Replied by james on topic Top/ Left_Top Navigation Bar Issues
Hi Tuan,

I have just notice that the group registration form does not add or sum up the total amount for the registrar to pay. The fix price for a group is £ 11.50 so for a total of 4 people they should pay £ 46.00 but it ends up giving them a total of £ 11.50 to pay. Can you please held me to fix this issue.

I have sent to the support tickets are request. Please Please I need this page up and running A.S.A.P any help you could throw my way is deeply appreciated.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc