Registration Woes

• Alexander Taft
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago - 10 years 2 weeks ago #43977 by Alexander Taft
Registration Woes was created by Alexander Taft
I'm hoping the admins or other experienced users can help:

I have a few problems-

1. In a free event, but with some optional paid extra custom fields, if a registrant doesn't add any additional fees...that is, the registration total is ZERO, it still asks for credit card payment (which is the only option we want to offer) information including card. Is there a way to move bill pay options to the confirmation screen so they can see their totals before being asked to pay, and if the total is ZERO, automatically process the registration without asking for credit card information.

2. Extra Fee: on the confirmation page I get a $75.00(including $75.00 extra fee) for the Total Amount. How do I get rid of this?

3. Group Registration: If registering 2 guests, when I move to the Billing Information, I still have all the custom fields available for what seems like a 3rd registration. The billing information should only show fields for the billing information. Make sense? How do we fix this?

4. Whose Attending?: is there a way to show who is attending (happy with a module that pulls from a specific category and/or event) to the public? (For example, under number of registrants, have a live link to a list of registrants)

5. Confirmation pages: Is it possible to remove certain custom fields, like Messages, which may not need to be included.

I'll probably have more- I'll submit a ticket with l/p info for my site.
Last edit: 10 years 2 weeks ago by Alexander Taft. Reason: more...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #43995 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registration Woes
Hi

1 => That's one of the limitation of the current version and we have no way to change it. We will focus solve that issue in the next release.

2=> Go to Events Booking -> Translation, you should see the text and can change it to remove the including.... section.

3=> Edit these custom fields, there is a property called Display in. Set it to "Individual Billing Form and Group members form" will solve the issue.

4=> That's supported. You just need to go to Events Booking -> Configuration, click on Options button in the toolbar, select Public Group. Set View Registrants List permission to Allowed. After that, when users view the event details, he will be able to click on [VIEW LIST] link to view list of registrants of that event.

5=> Not possible. Will consider doing that in the next release !

Tuan

• Alexander Taft
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44025 by Alexander Taft
Replied by Alexander Taft on topic Registration Woes
1. This is something that I think would be critical- Registrant and Billing information should be separate anyway. Essentially, the billing and payment options should show on a page after they have seen their totals. At a minimum, you need to have an AJAX/jQuery field that updates the total on the bottom of the page. Glad to hear you are working on this.

2. So I can definite;y see the translation, and it looks like I should be able to edit them, but administrator backend lets me change text, but when I save, it simply reverts to the original. The translation window also doesn't close to return to configuration Seems like a bug of some sort. I was able to locate the ini translation file, and have been modifying it directly. Thanks!

3. YES! I totally misinterpreted this field. EXACTLY what I needed.

4. Great- except the close button for the modal window is VERY obscure. Should be more prominent.

5. Already taken care of with point #3! :)

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44029 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Registration Woes
The issue #2 was already fixed using the latest code on server (fixed it yesterday).

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc