Events Booking Bug

• Mrwebconnect
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44051 by Mrwebconnect
Events Booking Bug was created by Mrwebconnect
Hi Tuan-

Love your products and support. I have a bug for you in Events Booking.

As an Admin I tend to register other people for an event from time to time so I have an electronic record if they are unable to do so themselves. This results in an unintended future result.

Let's say I registered a user "Bob Jones" for an event in the past while logged in as myself. The next time I go to register for an event as myself, the fields are prefilled with the information of "Bob Jones" from my previous registration rather than information from my own profile. I dug through the code a year ago to find this and saw that you were pulling information from a previous registration rather than from the logged in user profile.

Can we get that fixed in an upcoming release?

Thanks

-Scott

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44059 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Events Booking Bug
Hi Scott

Infact, at the moment, Events Booking is not integrated with Joomla core profile, so it could not pull the data from profile to fill-in registration form automatically(it can if you use CB or Jomsocial, BTW).

Since Joomla core profile feature is widely used now, I will integrate it with Events Booking in the next release (which we have been start working on).

The next releases will contains many changes/improvements, I planned to called it 1.6.5.

So I am sure that you will see this feature in version 1.6.5. Need from 4 to 6 weeks to finish this new version.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc