How to create an ordinary rss feed of events ?

• ASconbs
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44441 by ASconbs
Hi there
My company provinsbyer.dk establish city portals, and I used Event Booking for a couple of years now, and recently I bought the version for Joomla 3.x.

Now we have two issues coming up:

1. In order to increase the ability to share some data across the 5 domains, we now want to merge 5 city portals (now working on independent joomla installations) into on single joomla installation using the extension MightySites from the company Alterbrains.
  • Do you see any problems in this merge with relation to the Event Booking application from you?
  • Is it possible to import data from one event booking application into another under a different domain?
    2. At this merge we also want to be able to create RSS feeds from the event booking application for use on touch screen monitors. We have tried to create an ordinary rss feed with no success.
  • Could you pleas advice us, how we should establish rss feed from a specific category in Event Booking.

3. We have translated the application into danish, but when we choose the language, it switches back into english when we save the change.
  • Can you also help us out with this issue, please ?

We will be happy to provide you with a login to one of our city portals if needed.

Thank you for a great extension. We enjoyed using it so far, and hope we will be able to use it in the future.

Yours Sincerely
Anton Schulz
Owner at AScon Business Servcies and Provinsbyer.dk I/S.
schulz@asconbs.com and as@provinsbyer.dk
phone: +45 2999 3789

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 2 weeks ago #44494 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic How to create an ordinary rss feed of events ?
Hi

I am sorry. If you submit a support ticket, we can only check the issue #3:

1. I don't know whether it works if you use MightySites extension as I have no clue about that extension. I haven't used it before, so I think the only way to know is that you try it yourself !

2. Events Booking doesn't have rss feed feature, so if you want to have it, I am afraid of you will need to customize the extension yourself if you want to have that feature.

Regards,

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc