Remove assigned Joomla Group when event is finish

• Lionel Charrier
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
10 years 1 week ago #44607 by Lionel Charrier
Remove assigned Joomla Group when event is finish was created by Lionel Charrier
Hi,
I have assigned a Joomal Group to give access to some documentation in DOCman when someone books an event. This is working fine.

However, when the event is terminated, the user remains on that Joomla Group and therefore keeps access to the documentation.
Is it possible to do that automatically ?

BR

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44633 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Remove assigned Joomla Group when event is finish
Hi

At the moment, it is not possible to do that automatically. The extension at the moment only assign registrants to Joomla groups, not remove them from the groups, so you will need to do it manually.

I will try to implement it in the future, but to be honest, this doesn't have higher priority than other features which we are working on at the moment.

So if you need it, I am afraid of you will need to find a dev to implement the feature for you !

Regards

Tuan

More
10 years 1 week ago #44634 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Remove assigned Joomla Group when event is finish
BTW, I received your rating and review yesterday. Thanks so much for your help !

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc