sort registrants for unpublished events

• erinchantz@yahoo.com
  • Topic Author
More
10 years 1 week ago - 10 years 1 week ago #44657 by erinchantz@yahoo.com
sort registrants for unpublished events was created by erinchantz@yahoo.com
Ok, so I have a website for kids to sign up for golf classes and it is set to both online and offline payments. When the class is full, I unpublish the registration option. Here's the problem. When the kids send in offline payments there is no way to sort by classes in the backend for unpublished classes, so I can't just pick the dropdown of events and choose the class because unpublished classes don't show up in the sort list. It's a Joomla 2.5 site. Can anyone help me here? Thanks.
Last edit: 10 years 1 week ago by erinchantz@yahoo.com.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 1 week ago #44689 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic sort registrants for unpublished events
Hi

Why do you have to unpublish the events ? When an event is full, I believe the extension won't allow users to register for it anymore, so I don't think there will be any problem with it !

Tuan

More
10 years 1 week ago #44690 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic sort registrants for unpublished events
Not sure what version you are using. But you can edit code to show the unpublished events in the dropdown. Follow the instruction below :

1. Open the file administrator/com_eventbooking/view/registrants/html.php

2. Find the code below:
Code:
$query->select('id, title, event_date') ->from('#__eb_events') ->where('published=1') ->order('title');

3. Change it to:
Code:
$query->select('id, title, event_date') ->from('#__eb_events') ->order('title');

After that, it should work as expected (This works for Events Booking version 1.6.x)

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc