Register Now button not appearing

More
9 years 11 months ago #45457 by viv
Hello,
I'm no stranger to Event Booking having used and earlier version a few years ago, but I'm having a problem. I'm sure the solution is really simple.
I purchased it and installed it yesterday to use on a volunteer website where we ask people to pay for a volunteering experience in Cambodia. If they are interested they need to register and pay a deposit. I have two categories and one "event" in each category but there are no real dates attached to the event because they can sign up at any time. The event is showing up but the register button is not. Can you tell me what I have done wrong?

Site is here at the moment: www.webframez.com/demo/matesabroad/index...involved/sign-up-now
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45458 by viv
Replied by viv on topic Register Now button not appearing
Hi
Don't worry.
I figured it out.
Because the dates are not relevant to my "event" I was using one in the past and obviously you can't register for an event which has already started.
Doh!

More
9 years 11 months ago #45480 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Register Now button not appearing
Hi

OK. Please also note that if you have many events with same titles in the system, you need to go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at SEF router settings tab, find the config option Insert Event ID, set it to Yes !

Regards,

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: viv

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc