E-mail Body, Thank You, Etc Messages NOT saving!

• Beach 4 Life
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45512 by Beach 4 Life
Hello,
I recently purchased and installed Event Booking into my Joomla 3.3.0. Currently I am unable to save any information in these categories (listed below) in the back end of the template. Any time I input any information, once I click save and go back to check it, does not appear, nor does it appear after an event has been registered for.

Email & Messages (General)

Advance Settings (Email & Messages)

When I go into Advance Settings, I am able to select and save any payment plugin's and information, but once again any information I wish to save in such fields as User Body E-mail, Thank You Message, etc does not save!

I've attached a screen shot of the fields I am referring to.

Please advise....
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45515 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic E-mail Body, Thank You, Etc Messages NOT saving!
Hi

It seems there are something special on your site causing this issue. Could you please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted for you?

Regards,

Tuan

• Beach 4 Life
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 11 months ago #45536 by Beach 4 Life
Replied by Beach 4 Life on topic E-mail Body, Thank You, Etc Messages NOT saving!
Hello,
Where and how do I submit a support ticket? Do I send you the support admin & FTP account info?
Please advise....

More
9 years 11 months ago #45552 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic E-mail Body, Thank You, Etc Messages NOT saving!
Hi

At the top of our website, there is a menu item called Support Tickets ( joomdonation.com/support-tickets.html ). You can access to that menu item or the above link to submit ticket to send us the information.

Regards,

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc