Transaction

More
9 years 11 months ago #45650 by judyl
Transaction was created by judyl
Hello I purchased the Event Booking component and am having issue with it. I have tried to login to the site to see my account on your site and it says I've been blocked.

I have also tried to submit a support ticket and it doesn't allow me to do that either since my account is blocked.

Paypal Unique Transaction ID # 13V91961DA934764G.

I created a custom field to display multiple selections and it does not work, it still charges only the one fee up in the other part of the form where it says to put the price.

I am trying to add a dropdown selection for these multiple days registrations and they need to be able to select for days like:

Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Wednesday & Thursday
Wednesday & Friday
Thursday & Friday
ALL 3 Days (sign-up for all courses)

And have assigned these prices for those days:

$115.00
$115.00
$115.00
$230.00
$230.00
$230.00
$295.00

I realize you are so busy with so many other requests but THANK YOU so much for any help you can give when you have time!

Judyl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #45714 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Transaction
Hi Judyl

Please follow the documentation at documentation.joomdonation.com/2-events-...om-fee-field-feature to setup the custom fee field. From what I see, you entered wrong fee amount into Fee Values input for the custom field.

Please don't enter $ before the amount. Instead of $115.00, just enter 115.00 (no currency symbol in the amount) and it should work well.

If it still doesn't work, please follow the instruction above. If after follow the instructions, you still cannot setup it, please submit a support ticket sending us admin account of your site so that I can check the settings for you !

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc