Event Booking form populate via Joomla Profile

• chris
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 10 months ago #46409 by chris
Hello -

I'm using Event booking version 1.6.2. Joomla 2.5.20 I would like to know if the form registration/billing fields on the front end could be pre-populated by the Joomla User Profile data on file for the user. So when a user that is logged in and registering for an event, the system will put any information from their user profile into the form for them.

Is this feature available? Or would this require some modification? It appears that it is only getting the user's first name, last name and email. i would like it to pull things like address phone etc, and other any other fields from the user profile. If anyone could confirm whether the the component does this already or not and if so how to enable it or some suggestions on how to customize to do so would be very helpful. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46412 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking form populate via Joomla Profile
Hello Chris

It is available from version 1.6.4. So if your subscription is still active, you can access to My Downloads menu item, see your order, download version 1.6.4 , upgrade it to your site to get it working.

Also, we changed many things from version 1.6.4, so you should back up your site before upgrade so that in case you don't like the new update, you can roll back.

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46479 by nhtim
I would like to add to Tuan's comment and say that there is a update to Joomla as well... v 2.5.22. It would be a good idea to update that as well.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46494 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Event Booking form populate via Joomla Profile
Yes, agree. We should always keep our site using latest version of Joomla. With each Joomla new version, there are bugs fixing and improvements added, so it is worth to update.

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc