translation 'country' and 'date' fields

More
9 years 10 months ago #46715 by Niqui
Hi,

I'm setting up a registration form in Dutch. Working fine, but there are some items that I can't find the place to translate them.

Date: on the invoice the date is stated in english. The date is shown correctly in dutch on frontend event, als correct on te confirmation emails, but in english on the invoice. Is it possible to have the date in dutch on the invoice?

Country: My registration form is completely in dutch, but the dropdown list with countries to choose from is in english. Where can I translate this? This is on the registration form, the conformation emails and the invoice as well.
(And another question: is there a possibility to choose which countries are listed? Not a big problem but would be nice to have the option)

Thanks a lot!

(by the way: I'm working on translating the whole backend into dutch, when finished I will share the file)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 10 months ago #46732 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic translation 'country' and 'date' fields
Hi

Date: on the invoice the date is stated in english. The date is shown correctly in dutch on frontend event, als correct on te confirmation emails, but in english on the invoice. Is it possible to have the date in dutch on the invoice?

I guess I will have to change some code on your site to get it works. So please submit a support ticket sending us admin and FTP account of your site so that I can do that for you.

Country: My registration form is completely in dutch, but the dropdown list with countries to choose from is in english. Where can I translate this? This is on the registration form, the conformation emails and the invoice as well.

=> Currently, the extension get the countries list from a database table called #__eb_countries. So if you want to translate / remove the countries you don't want, you will have to edit the records from that database table (via PHPMyadmin) if you want to change it.

Tuan

More
9 years 10 months ago #46741 by Niqui
Replied by Niqui on topic translation 'country' and 'date' fields
Ok, thanks. I'll try to fix the countries in the database. Would be great if this could be done by regular translation in the future, because this is not very usefull if you have a multilingual site ;)
For the dates: same request, and I think we'll just go for it like this for the time of being.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc