reCAPTCHA

More
8 years 1 month ago #79141 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic reCAPTCHA
Hi Jim

Joom Donation (or all our extensions) can work together with K2 on the same site. However, in K2 extension, there is a bug related to captcha handling

Basically, even the registration is handled in different extension (like Joom Donation, Events Booking, Membership Pro...), K2 still try to validate captcha....

So if you use our products with K2, you will need to change a config option in K2. It is a bug in K2, not in our extensions.

I will try to report that bug to K2 team

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 1 month ago #79208 by Jim MacDiarmid
Replied by Jim MacDiarmid on topic reCAPTCHA
I'm not sure I understand. I know the work around is to turn off Recaptcha in Joomla Global Settings and in User Settings and disable the Recaptcha Joomla Plugin, then only let K2 handle the Recaptcha. This has been known for ever since Joomla 2.5.x that I know of. Not sure what side the bug is on. Don't really care. :) Just would like to have something work so that I can use both products. Otherwise, it's no good to me. Thank you for looking into this.

Tuan Pham Ngoc wrote: Hi Jim

Joom Donation (or all our extensions) can work together with K2 on the same site. However, in K2 extension, there is a bug related to captcha handling

Basically, even the registration is handled in different extension (like Joom Donation, Events Booking, Membership Pro...), K2 still try to validate captcha....

So if you use our products with K2, you will need to change a config option in K2. It is a bug in K2, not in our extensions.

I will try to report that bug to K2 team

Tuan

Jim MacDiarmid
webmaster | Exchange Hotel Civil War Medical Museum
Gordonsville, Virginia, USA
TT: twitter.com/hotel_exchange
Fb: www.facebook.com/pages/The-Exchange-Hote...seum/173506969375074
Paranormal Site: nightattheexchangehotel.com/

More
8 years 1 month ago #79239 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic reCAPTCHA
Hi Jim

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. I will config and make it works for you

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc