First Data Plug In Newbie

• Aundrea
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57881 by Aundrea
First Data Plug In Newbie was created by Aundrea
Hi,

I am trying to use the First Data payment plug in. I went published the plug in, and then clicked on it to edit it. I put it in test mode since I am going to use a demo account until I figure out what I'm doing. I'm not sure what information has to be entered in order for this to work. For payment page id is put what the test payment page id was from my demo account payment page (HCO-ELEC-395). Then, in my demo account, I went down to hash calculations. That's the only place where I saw the words transaction key. So, I copied and pasted that transaction key into the transaction key box in the payment plug in for Event Booking. I am getting error messages when I try to submit the registration form. I assume that when you hit the process registration button, that's when it is supposed to take you to the First Data gateway? I have no idea what I'm missing, and the documentation is not straight forward. Can anyone help enlighten this newbie? Thank you!
Respectfully,
Aundrea R.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 3 months ago #57907 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic First Data Plug In Newbie
Hi Aundrea

I am sorry. The First Data payment plugin on our site was used for First Data Linkpoint which is now unsupported by First Data. Could you please let us know what kind of First Data account you are having? If you have First Data E4 account, we can send you updated First Data payment plugin

If you have other kind of first data, then we don't have any payment plugin for it :(

Tuan

• Aundrea
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 3 months ago #57978 by Aundrea
Replied by Aundrea on topic First Data Plug In Newbie
Hi,

I'm sorry. I should have been more specific. I downloaded the EB First Data E4 plug in. My client uses PNC's bank, which uses First Data Global Gateway e4SM as their payment gateway.

More
9 years 3 months ago #58010 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Aundrea

Yes. You are supposed to be redirected to the payment gateway when the form is submitted. If it is not redirected, maybe there is some javascript conflict. Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it corrected for you

Tuan

More
9 years 1 month ago #60942 by Leigh Scherer
Replied by Leigh Scherer on topic First Data Plug In Newbie
I'm having the exact same issue as this poster. Was there a resolution you can post back?

More
9 years 1 month ago #60974 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Leigh

I am sorry, I don't remember about it. Please submit a support ticket so that I can check it directly on your site

Regards,

Tuan

• Aundrea
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #61023 by Aundrea
Replied by Aundrea on topic First Data Plug In Newbie
Hi,

It took forever for me to figure this one out. This is not supported in demo mode. First Data lets you use a demo site, but the plug in doesn't recognize the demo site because of the url. You won't be able to use the plug in until you have an actual up and running First Data account payment page. I hope this helped.

Respectfully,
Aundrea

More
9 years 1 month ago #61064 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Hi Aundrea

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will take a look at it again when I have some time (right now, busy working to improve Events Booking). I think demo most should work well but I will remember your advice.

Thanks again

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc