• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #59150 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Prepare Events Booking 1.7.0 released was created by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Dear all

I completed coding , testing (myself only) and now, I prepare for the next release of Events Booking - version 1.7.0. In this new version:

1. I added new feature called Event Password (or private event). When you create an event, you can enter a password for this event and only users know that password can register for the event.

2. Adding support for a new tag called [CANCEL_REGISTRATION_LINK]. If you have an event which allow registrants to cancel the registration, you can embed this tag into the email message and users can click on this link to cancel his registration (before, users need to login - so we need to have an account - in order to cancel the registration)

3. I changed the way waiting list function works. Now, when your events is full and user join waiting list, they will be stored in Registrants database with status Waiting List. By doing that, admin will be able to move users from waiting list into registrants by simply change the registration status from Waiting List to Paid (before, admin will have to create new registration record manually)

4. Some code quality improvement

Before I make this new version public release, I want you to help me to test it if you have sometime to make sure the new version works well. So if you have time and want to help me to test it, please drop an email to tuanpn@joomdonation.com and I will send you new version for testing

Thanks so much for continue using our products and supporting our development

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: John David

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Markus Schwendtner
More
9 years 2 months ago #59175 by Markus Schwendtner
Replied by Markus Schwendtner on topic Prepare Events Booking 1.7.0 released
Great - the waiting list and event cancellation feature is something I urgently need ;)

Did you make changes to the table template layouts etc, as I made several adjustments there for the presentation... ?

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
9 years 2 months ago #59178 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Prepare Events Booking 1.7.0 released
Hi Markus

Unfortunately, some changes were made to events list and event detail page of the extension, so the table layout is affected and you will need to re-do the change if you want to upgrade to this new version

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc