Deferred payment method

• George Araujo
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 2 months ago #59646 by George Araujo
Deferred payment method was created by George Araujo
Hi,

Is it possible to customize Events Booking payment methods to generate deferred payments? I'm trying to create an event with payment option in cash or in two installments with Conditional Custom Fields.

The Custom Field part was easy to solve but I need to be shown 2 claim checks with different dates. I'm using Events Booking 1.6.10.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #59659 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Deferred payment method
Hi George

Could you please explain how it should work exactly ? Right now, I still don't understand how you want it to work and could not give you any feedback

Tuan

• George Araujo
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60629 by George Araujo
Replied by George Araujo on topic Deferred payment method
Tuan,

I'm looking for a way to split the payment bill and spread it over 2, 3 or more months. It's sort of a payment plan for paid events scheduled until december 2015.

For example, An event will take place in June 2015 and cost $600. Registrants asked e to pay in 2 installments ($ 300 each), so I thought it would be "easier" to generate 2 payment method with different due date (05/2015 and 06/2015).

More
9 years 1 month ago #60645 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Deferred payment method
Hi George

Unfortunately, this kind of payment (recurring payment) is not supported by Events Booking, so you will need to find a different solution (to be honest, I have no plan to add support for recurring payment into Events Booking).

We only have Membership Pro extension which support recurring payments

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc