[Solved] User can subscribe an event after end

• Baptiste
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #59788 by Baptiste
Hi Tuan,

I will never say enough to you how Event Booking is a good tool. I'm using it since 6 months and i'm really really happy with it! More, your help at different moments was very useful.

Today, i'm facing a strange thing :

One of my event still have the "Subscribe" button, whereas the event ended... That's not the case for other event. I carefully compare the event with others, i can't see any difference! I send here a screen capture.

I'm using J 3.4 and event booking 1.6.9

what do you advice me to do?

Thank you!

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by Baptiste. Reason: Solved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #59796 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User can still subscribe an event after the end !
Hi

That's strange. If it is possible, please upgrade your site to latest version of Events Booking (1.6.10 for now) and check it again. If the issue still happens, submit a support ticket sending me super admin account of your site so that I can cehck and solve it for you

Tuan

• Baptiste
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #59837 by Baptiste
Hi Tuan and thank you for your answer.

Well, as my event booking is deeply modified for different needs (some change you made, also), i'm a little scarried about upgrading to v1.7.

However, i can tell you more about the problem i have. And i think it's a bug, I explain :

For all my past events, it is impossible to subscribe : that's ok.
For ONE specific past event, the subscribe button is still there. And guess what? For this event, the number of subscribers is at the maximum, so when i click on the subscribe button, it is to subscribe to the WAITING LIST.

So : if the event is in the past but full, the waiting list is still active. Is there a way to correct that? And by the way, is there a way to change the "subcribe" text with a "subscribe to waiting list" text?

Thank you...

More
9 years 1 month ago #59843 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User can still subscribe an event after the end !
That's exactly how it works in version 1.7.0 now. So if you cannot upgrade, I think I can modify code for you so that when event date is passed, waiting list buttons won't be showed anymore

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can do that for you

Tuan

• Baptiste
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #59856 by Baptiste
Thanks Tuan.

Well, after your post I tried to upgrade to V.1.7 but i met many big errors (there are hacks on controller.php, on helper.php, on register.php... so it is a little bit tricky for me).

So i downgrade to 1.6.9... sorry.

I send you a ticket, if you can do something... Thank you

More
9 years 1 month ago #59875 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
OK. I will check and reply you via support ticket, then

Tuan

• Baptiste
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
9 years 1 month ago #59947 by Baptiste
Replied by Baptiste on topic [Solved] User can subscribe an event after end
Solve with ticket (hack of files because old version). THANK YOU!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc