[SOLVED]How to change the invoice fields language

• kinwolf
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #60397 by kinwolf
Hi,

I translated the pdf invoice form to french, but the fields value still appear in english. Is there a way to change that? Ex: The [INVOICE_STATUS] will change to "Paid" instead of the french "Payé"
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by kinwolf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #60403 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic How to change the invoice fields language
Did you try installing the French language package contained in the Event Booking install download (eg: event_booking_unzip_first.zip -> Language Packages\fr-FR\language\fr-FR\fr-FR.com_eventbooking.ini). My guess is that will likely take care of everything for you.
Otherwise, you will have to manually edit the english language file stored at /language/en-GB/en-GB.com_eventbooking.ini... but I don't think you'd *really* want to do that :)

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by James Riley. Reason: revised "installation file" to "Event Booking install download"

• kinwolf
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 month ago #60404 by kinwolf
Replied by kinwolf on topic How to change the invoice fields language
I just "solved" the problem, which was me :P It was a miscomprehended feature on my part. I use the admin area in english, so the pdf fields, which I understand now are generated on the fly, where also in english. But on the frontend, when I asked for the same pdf, they were correctly in french. :)

So all is fine!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc