Dependency level problem

• nhtim
  • Topic Author
More
9 years 1 week ago #62461 by nhtim
Dependency level problem was created by nhtim
Since this problem discussion began in another post. I am starting a new thread.

I have dependent fields 2 levels deep, but now the second level shows up on the form regardless of its setting. I know this has been encountered before. I am hoping that Tuan may have a solution. If I am doing something wrong I would like to know the solution or if its a bug, a fix will be needed.

Here is the scenerio - I have a field for the main event cost for either child or adult. The next field is adult meal choices that are dependent on the event cost field. I also have a validated field for the child meal choices dependent on event cost. They were working properly before I added dependent fields for the quantity of each meal desired. NOW, instead of the adult or child meal choices popping up only if the adult or child event cost when selected, the adult & child meal choices are now showing up by default. I double checked my settings and they are correct for the adult meal choice.

I am using J3.4.1 with EB 1.6.10

I do not have the event published yet, but if you want to seethe issue I describe, I can publish it.

Thanks,
Tim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago - 9 years 1 week ago #62463 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic Dependency level problem
As OP noted, this is an ongoing issue for myself and others that we all would like to see working someday.
Other posts I've seen about the same issue:

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.
Last edit: 9 years 1 week ago by James Riley.

More
8 years 11 months ago #63993 by Raphael Torres
Replied by Raphael Torres on topic Dependency level problem
I'm having the same problem, Tuan is there a fix for this yet? and if not do you have any work arounds please.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc