View List of Registrants

• Michael Mell
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #63995 by Michael Mell
View List of Registrants was created by Michael Mell
I followed these instructions to enable viewing of registrants in the front-end by authorized users:

Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Themes tab, find the config option Show List Of Registrants, set it to Yes.
Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, click on Options button in the toolbar, select Public Group, set "View Registrant List permission" to Allowed
After that, when you view an event, there will be a link called [View List] display next to number of registered users to allow you click on to view list registrants of that event.

But the View List button does not appear in any view (timeline, detail, etc.) Is there something else I need to do to show the "View List" button? I've double-checked the settings and I've looked on the forum and could not find any solutions. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64010 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic View List of Registrants
Hi Michael

Go to Events Booking -> Configuration, look at Themes tab, find the two config options below, set it to Yes and it will work well:

1. Show number registered users

2. Show List Of Registrants

Regards,

Tuan

• Michael Mell
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #64106 by Michael Mell
Replied by Michael Mell on topic View List of Registrants
Ok - Thanks Tuan. I enabled "Show number registered users" and now I see the View List link in the event detail.

The instruction for enabling "Show number registered users" in order to display the View List link is not in the documentation. It really would have save me a lot of time if the documentation was accurate for this and lots of other features;)

More
8 years 10 months ago #64115 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic View List of Registrants
Sorry Michael. I am still spending too much time for development to add more features in the extension and the documentation still not updated with latest version/features in the extension.

I will try to spend more time on documentation to make it better. In case you could not find the answer for your question, please post your question on forum and I will answer it

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc