components not editable via Joomfish solutions

More
8 years 10 months ago #64371 by Peter
Hi everybody !
I have Jommla Spanish 1.5.22.
I try to find a solution for the bits of words that JoomFish can not be directly translated.
So there is language selector drop down menu,in english, spanish and the last one in french,the language that Im tring to translate to.
I have translated most of the parts of the web by the editable JoomFish option,but there are some that it does not come up,despite that I have installed in the JoomFish Content Element Installer the zip file virtuemart.zip from this link joomlacode.org/gf/project/joomfish/frs/?...e&frs_package_id=395
Also I have a doubt that this zip package suppose to be installed in JoomFish Content Element Installer or to Extension Manager directly to Joomla.
Below are words or lines that in the Joom Fish FR translation does not appear:
1.the Login menu

2.virtuemart

"Your cart is currently empty"
"You save"
"Quantity"
Navigation between products as "Start ,Prev,Next ,End"
"Recently Viewed Products"

I attach 2 screen capture where you can see better what I mean and what INSPECTOR of FIREFOX WEB DEV shows.
I need to know what alternative options are out there,I believe there are more cases like mine.
If I have to modify manually the xml files, where I can localize each one?
Thanks in advance to anyone who will contribuite to solve this post!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #64376 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic components not editable via Joomfish solutions
Hi

You should post your question on Virtuemart forum so that Virtuemart developer can help you. We don't / could not provide support for Virtuemart here

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 10 months ago #64401 by Peter
Hi Tuan.
Yes ofcourse, I posted few months ago this matter to their forum,but no replay at all from them. So now I posted again to them.Because last time they did not response, now I have to look for alternative solutions,because they might not replay this time too.
So im kind of cring for help arround here....
dont you guys wanna give me a hend of help?
I do not want to mention that I tried to register JoomFish forum but they did not sent the mail to activate.I tried one more time with other email, the same effect.So thats why Im here guys,any help will be highly appreciated!

More
8 years 10 months ago #64433 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic components not editable via Joomfish solutions
Sorry Peter

We haven't worked with Joomfish for few years and don't know how it works now. Further more, you are still using Joomla 1.5 and it is difficult to get help because it is a very old solution

So my advice is that you develop your site in Joomla 3, use a different solution for handle multilingual (for example Falang) or maybe using a different extension for handling your shopping cart...

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc