Invoice Generation

• Donald White
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #65060 by Donald White
Invoice Generation was created by Donald White
I have configured EB to use the Invoice Generator but it does not generate invoices. EB did...several versions back. But then, it stopped. I have turned on the Shopping Cart and enabled the EB plugins for Update Shopping Cart and Invoice Generator. I modified the default invoice template to reflect the volunteer trail crew I lead.

No event is a "paid" event. All are volunteers who build and maintain public hiking trails in our Mid-Atlantic region.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Last edit: 7 years 11 months ago by Donald White. Reason: Resolved

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #65077 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice Generation
Hi Donald

Please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site. We will try to check to see what's causing the issue and get it sorted for you

Please note that EB only generate invoice for paid events, not for free events

Tuan

More
8 years 10 months ago #65087 by jkosick
Replied by jkosick on topic Invoice Generation
It would be great if it could generate an "unpaid" invoice upon registration. That way people can submit the invoice for payment to their agencies, and get a "Receipt of payment" once they are maked as paid.

• Donald White
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #65091 by Donald White
Replied by Donald White on topic Invoice Generation
Tuan,

There was a change in the software, then. EB sent invoices for free (non-paid) events last year. The sites I built and maintain that use EB are support volunteers who maintain public hiking trails. I never charge anyone anything for the privilege of volunteering time and effort.

This change is not indicated in the EB documentation online. In fact, I don't find invoices mentioned in the online documentation. Deprecated configuration elements are there, but not invoices.

I am closing this matter since there is no fix.

Cheers, Don

More
8 years 10 months ago #65099 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Invoice Generation
Hi Don

Yes. There was change and it was a logic change (for free events, there is no need for generating invoice, infact, this is requested by customer, so we agreed and made the change)

However, if you still want to get invoice for free events, you can submit a support ticket so that we can help you. It is just an easy modification

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc