User is blocked after registration

• Jonathan Richards
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 10 months ago #65248 by Jonathan Richards
User is blocked after registration was created by Jonathan Richards
I am having a problem using the registration integration with Community Builder. If a user without an account tries to register, and then fills out the registration form, all appears to be working. The confirmation email is sent and received, containing the verification link. After clicking the link, the user is sent only to the CB login screen rather than receiving a message that the account had been confirmed.

If the user tries to login, an error message of "your login is blocked" comes up.

It appears that the confirmation link does not operate properly. Is this a known issue? Any help on resolving?

Also, an unrelated question: Where does one configure the "Invite a Friend" feature? That button doesn't show up. I may have disabled it and now I can't seem to figure out how to get it back.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #65251 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic User is blocked after registration
Hi Jonathan

1=> About the activation, please submit a support ticket sending us super admin account of your site so that I can check to see what's wrong and get it sorted.

2=> About Invite friend feature, please go to Events Booking -> Configuartion, find the config option Show Invite friend button, set it to Yes and the button should be shown again

Tuan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc