Edit Registrant in Registrant List

• Brian F
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #66755 by Brian F
Edit Registrant in Registrant List was created by Brian F
When creating a Menu Item to “Registrants Management” it shows the list of Registrants for all events, with the ability to filter per event; also has a “Registration Status” filter, a “New Registrants button link, and the ability to click on the Registrant’s first name to edit that registrant’s registration details.

Is it possible to add those options as well to the “Registrant List” for a single event, besides the per event filter? I have a Menu Item to “Registrant List” for a single event which just shows the list with no editing abilities or the ability to manually add a registrant; we were hoping to have those options.

Regarding the page title of the single event Registrant List; the title just says “Registrant List”, is it possible to have the Event Title as well, such as “Registrant List - Event Title”.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 9 months ago #66761 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Edit Registrant in Registrant List
Hi Brian

Is it possible to add those options as well to the “Registrant List” for a single event, besides the per event filter? I have a Menu Item to “Registrant List” for a single event which just shows the list with no editing abilities or the ability to manually add a registrant; we were hoping to have those options.

=> Unfortunately, it is not possible. That page is designed for a different purpose. It allows showing registrants list to users (even public users if you enable public users to view registrant list), so it could not be the same with registrants management page (which is designed for users with higher permission to manage registrants)

Regarding the page title of the single event Registrant List; the title just says “Registrant List”, is it possible to have the Event Title as well, such as “Registrant List - Event Title”.

=> It is not possible for now. I will try to work on it and make it possible within next week. Please wait for me!

Tuan
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brian F

• Brian F
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 9 months ago #66800 by Brian F
Replied by Brian F on topic Edit Registrant in Registrant List
Thanks Tuan for the quick reply, that makes sense about the Registrants List. We have a custom field called “Checked In” with Yes/No radios, and we have that Custom Field column showing on the Registrants List for all events, we added the custom field ID within the Configuration instead of per event.

In short, we were needing the “Checked In” column showing within the editable list. I understand why the custom field(s) column(s) can’t show on the “Registrants Management” since custom field IDs can be assigned to individual events, but in our case the “Checked In” will always be for all events. I’ll work with the “Registrants Management” template code to see about adding an extra query to add the “Checked In” there. If the “Checked In” column is visible on the “Registrants Management” list we should be able to make it work.

Thank you for working on adding the event to the single event list title! That’ll be a useful addition.

Thanks again for your help,
Brian

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc