Wait For Payment Before Sending Email of Order

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67672 by toad78
I'm currently in test mode using PayPal and am wondering if there is a way to not receive the email of the event purchase UNTIL payment has been processed? It seems that the invoice comes before payment has been processed. Or is that because I'm in Test mode?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67686 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Wait For Payment Before Sending Email of Order
In Events Booking, emails and invoices will only be sent after you complete payment at Paypal. If you don't make payment, no email will be sent and the user won't be counted as registrant in the system.

Even in test mode, it should work like that. What do you mean "UNTIL payment has been processed" ? In your case, you don't make payment and email and invoice still being sent? It could not happen like that .

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67689 by toad78
What I mean is, the email is sent before the user even processes (enters in their payment information) the payment in PayPal.

More
8 years 8 months ago #67737 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Wait For Payment Before Sending Email of Order
I don't see how it could happen in Events Booking. In Events Booking, email will only be sent after users complete payment at Paypal, not before. Please check it again carefully on your site. If it actual happens, you can submit a support ticket so that I can check

I wrote the code, so I know 100% that it could not be sent before you process payment at Paypal

Regards,

Tuan

More
8 years 8 months ago #67739 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Maybe you are talking about the email contains the user account information (in case he enters username and password on registration form to register for an account) ? If so, Yes, the email contains user account information (not the email contains the event registration information) is sent before payment is processed. If so, that's how the extension works at the moment and we could not change it yet

Tuan

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67750 by toad78
Well, again, I'm wondering if it's because I'm in Test Mode. Because it does email the user information (billing, address, etc.) to the admin soon after the user clicks 'Process Registration' button before payment has been made.

• toad78
  • Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
8 years 8 months ago #67753 by toad78
I have that featured disabled. Registration is not required.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc