Sub-events for Main event

• Jason Govan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68366 by Jason Govan
Sub-events for Main event was created by Jason Govan
Hi Tuan,
Firstly, since I purchased your Event Booking Pro I have been happy with the features it has presented over other modules I have purchased and tried to use.

Within the organisation that I am a part of and will be using this module for, we are having a major event that will run for 10 days over the 2016/2017 New Years Break. This event has a number of smaller activities that a participate can purchase and take part on. We are wanting to group all the "registrations" that a person will pick into the one "account". We typically then use a payment plan to split the total amount over multiple payments due every 3 months. This event is over 18 months away.

Being an integrator in my real life work, I have been reading your forum and seen that you can make dummy payment modules close to the offline module. This module could execute the payment into a "Transactions" table. Using the Payment Form module, participates could log back into the site, run an query on the transactions table based on their user id and the sum of the currency amount to get the remainder amount. Then pay the installment.

Transaction table could have a design of:
- ID
- UserID
- Comment
- Application (Event Booking Pro, E-shop)
- Order No
- Amount

Is this possible as a solution to my requirement for this event?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jason Govan
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 8 months ago #68375 by Jason Govan
Replied by Jason Govan on topic Sub-events for Main event
I forgot to add a "Group ID", "Category ID" or simular to allow you to group events together. Events would have "Group ID" as a custom field, or use the Category ID to group them together into the one "event"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc