Count on Participants List

• abarrow
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 4 months ago - 8 years 4 months ago #73696 by abarrow
Count on Participants List was created by abarrow
Hi,
I'm using 2.1.1
My event has more than 20 participants (30 right now), so the registrant list was paginating (my site global list length was set to 20). I don't have any custom fields displayed on this particular event's list.

The first field (with the "NUM" header), shows a count of registrants from 1-20 on the first page. When I moved to the next page of registrations, the list restarts at 1, rather than starting at 21. So, for me anyone to see how many are signed up, they have to add the two pages!

Is this normal behaviour? I would expect that the total count of registrations would appear, rather than the count on the page.

As an interim fix, I've reset my global list length to 50, but I'd rather have another solution.

Andy
Last edit: 8 years 4 months ago by abarrow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #73715 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic Count on Participants List
Hi Andy

It is normal behavior, but I can see the reason for improving it. You can get this file, unzip it, upload to components/com_eventbooking/view/registrantlist/tmpl folder of your site

After that, it should work as expected. The change will be included in version 2.2.0 which I hope to release on tomorrow

Tuan
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: abarrow, FrankM

• abarrow
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73729 by abarrow
Replied by abarrow on topic Count on Participants List
Thank you Tuan!

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc