When no capacity, event automaticaly change status

• Marcin
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 3 months ago #73982 by Marcin
Hi Tuan

Please suggestion how to set the event to after reaching the maximum number of participants, the event was still visible in the calendar.
Currently, when you reach the maximum number of people available in the event, event status automatically changes to unpublished and not see this event in the calendar.

Regards
Marcin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #73984 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic When no capacity, event automaticaly change status
Hi Marcin

Go to Extensions -> Plugins Manager, find and unpublish the plugin "Events Booking - Unpublish Events"

After that, events won't be unpublished when it is full anymore

Tuan

More
8 years 3 months ago #73988 by James Riley
Replied by James Riley on topic When no capacity, event automaticaly change status
Unpublished. Phew!

I'd been having the same problem. Wish I had known about the plugin a year ago when I started using the Waiting List feature and couldn't figure out why my events had to be manually republished when they filled up before people could join the waiting list.

Maybe this should auto-deactivate when "waiting list" is turned on in configuration? Or maybe there should be a note regarding this in the info text next to the waiting list toggle?

James Riley .: EventBooking user since 2014 ::: JoomDonation user since 2016 :.
.: grfx & web design / IT / AV @ St. Therese Institute of Faith and Mission, Bruno, SK, Canada :.

• Tuan Pham Ngoc
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #74001 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic When no capacity, event automaticaly change status
That plugin was unpublished by default. Maybe you published it by mistake. There are too many plugins in the extension and customers could not understand the features of the plugins and causes that mistake. Not sure what is the best way to prevent this, maybe warning text in the description of the extension should help preventing that mistake. Will need to think more about it

Tuan
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Tuan Pham Ngoc. Reason: Typo

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc