some problems in registration management

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #74962 by Luca
Hi Tuan,
I'm experiencing some problems in the registration management with version 2.3.0:

1. conditional field are working as expected during registration process, I have 1 radio botton field that activate 4 required fields. In modify registration all the 5 fields are visible even if they have not been activated during registration and the user is forced to insert data as the 4 fields are required.

2. frontend registrants management: adding registrants by the "new registrants" botton seem to works just for one registration, the user as the proper permission (I tried super user as well) and, if I'm right, should be able to insert more user

Thank you

Luca
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Luca.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 3 months ago #75016 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic some problems in registration management
Hi Luca

Need more information from you

1=> Is it from frontend or backend registrant edit screen ?

2=> What do you mean by just one registration? Could you please explain more details about it (better make a screenshot) so that I can understand and find a solution

Tuan

More
8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 3 months ago #75024 by Luca
Replied by Luca on topic some problems in registration management
Hi Tuan,

1. it is from frontend registrant edit screen, "registration history" link

2. I mean I can register just 1 individual user, if I try to register another individual user I don't get any error but the user is not registered
Is it possible for a "user manager" add several users from frontend?
I FOUND THE REASON! In configuration the option "Prevent duplicate registration" was set to "yes"! I supposed a joomla user with the proper privileges to manage registrant could add more than 1 user but it seem not possible, can you confirm it?

thank you
Luca
Last edit: 8 years 3 months ago by Luca.

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc