registration history - bug in editing registration

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77497 by Zelena
Hi there

I have a registration form for my events that includes ajax. For example when a user answers question #1, then the question #2 that appears is different, depending on their response.

I've created a history page, where the user can view and edit his event registration details. However, the registration form that appears contains all the different versions of question #2 - which makes no sense.

I'm going to just hide the ability to edit for my users... but I thought you might want to take a look at this when you have time in case it was not what you intended.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 2 months ago #77524 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic registration history - bug in editing registration
Hi Zelena

Is it custom field dependency feature of Events Booking? If so, it should work OK now with latest version on server. You can download latest version, upgrade it to your site and check it again

It should solve the issue you are having (If I understand your requirement correctly)

Regards,

Tuan

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77574 by Zelena
Thanks Tuan. I am using the latest version of Event Booking (2.3.2). The custom field dependency works fine in the sign-up form, just not on the page where the user edits his/her details. (I've just removed the edit feature for my site, so not a problem for me at the moment.)

More
8 years 2 months ago #77615 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
Replied by Tuan Pham Ngoc on topic registration history - bug in editing registration
Actually, I just fixed this issue about 5 days ago, so if you downloaded version 2.3.2 before that time, the bug still exists.

If you download it today, the bug should be gone

Tuan

• Zelena
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 months ago #77625 by Zelena
OK thanks. Do you keep a publically accessible log of updates & fixes?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Roger D

More
8 years 2 months ago #77639 by Tuan Pham Ngoc
I usually add it to change logs when I release new version. For some small issues, I just updated the download package immediately if I made the fix, so for this one, I haven't released new version yet, and the information is not available

Tuan

Moderators: Tuan Pham Ngoc